Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOW WE GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Let me start on how we get to know each other..actually dat time i'm still kinda phobia wif gal..i thnk my close fren knw y, am my rite soule??..huhu..
So, on one lucky day(so called =} ) i met one gal which for me quit good looking at dat time(now she still pretty even she keep on increasing her weight)..huhu..but sayang i jz want u to knw dat i really love u..
We tried to know each other as day passed by, even sometimes the feeling was not there or juz bcoz of slight misunderstanding, but we still keep intact..dats da beautiful of our love n make me believe in her..biasa la kalo kdg2 gaduh kan???..huhu..
Anyhow, like people said 'only god knows better..' so, i think i've been fated to be wif her n i decided to take her as my girlfren, fiancee n future wife..
Some people might say i'm still young to make a very big decision in my life(to get married)..but i think it's not a problem if we are willing to take on those responsibilities n actually for me it's good to get married at da young age bcoz when u get old,your child will matured enuff and u can depend on them..but,different people might have their own thought bout dis..
Anyway, WISH ME LUCK..

1 comment:

shAayyUm said...

wahh...sounds so romantic...hehe...
Rajer, aku follow blog kau tau...aku tag kau skali kat dlm blog aku...letak la shout box kat kau punya blog...senang sket nak leave msg...huhu...btw,thanks for da invitation ;)